Disclosure of Information
- We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data provided to us. Any personal details collated by us will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes.
- If, at any time, you do not want to be kept informed by E-mail, then please contact us.
- Martel Maides’ website offers general and specific information about Island properties and the property market. Applicants are encouraged to register in order to receive property details and news reports in the shortest possible time.
- You are not obligated to register to access the website. When you register, you consent to us using your personal data only in the manner described in this statement.
- Martel Maides’ website does not use either cookies or web beacons and neither does it covertly collect personal data.
- When you register your details are held by us on a secure server and are encrypted to prevent unauthorised use. Your personal details can be checked, updated or removed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respect the privacy of personal E-mail accounts and your E-mail address will be stored as securely as any other personal information we hold. You will not be sent unrelated or junk E-mail messages, but you will receive Guernsey Property News reports, property details and information on our current services as well as items of related information.
- If you do not want to be kept informed by E-mail, please contact us.
Third Party Sites