Core Management Services
Our core Management services comprise:
- Rent collection
- Service charge budgets and collection
- Supervision of all running repairs and maintenance
- Day to day liaison with tenants
- Approval of lettings and assignments and preparation of necessary documentation
- Quarterly statements indicating rent collected and expenses incurred
- Co-operation with the Landlord's accountant to facilitate annual tax returns and audited accounts
Our Management team is experienced in dealing with all manner of property management scenarios and is cross supported by the other teams within Martel Maides. With diverse expertise within Martel Maides, management clients may also call on this expertise to ensure their property is managed efficiently.
Our Residential and Commercial Lettings teams work closely with Management when properties become available to rent ensuring a minimum void period between tenancies thus maximising the landlords’ return on investment. The Martel Maides Commercial team also works closely with Management to undertake periodic rent reviews and lease renewals, ensuring rents remain in line with the market. Our professional RICS Registered Valuers can also assist with asset management advice.
Our Management team would be happy to discuss our management structure and fees with you and if you wish to discuss any unique requirements we will be happy to put a bespoke quote together for you.