Types of Commercial Property
Commercial Property encompasses a wide range of property types and typically includes shops, offices, warehouses, industrial premises, licensed bars and clubs, hotels, agricultural land and development sites. Our Commercial Property team are very experienced in dealing with this full range of property when it comes to selling, buying and valuing.
Our Commercial team includes two members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), both of whom are RICS Registered Valuers. We are therefore able to carry out a wide range of professional services in addition to agency sales and lettings.
The Commercial team can offer a full commercial agency service which includes:
- Sale and letting of commercial property
- Measuring services in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice.
- Retained agency services for the acquisition of investment property.
Valuations are required for a variety of reasons, typically for agency related services such as letting or selling property, or professional services such as bank lending or accounting. We would be happy to discuss your specific requirements with you so please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your requirement. We offer:
- RICS Red Book valuations for Secured Lending.
- Valuations for annual accounts.
- Investment acquisitions and disposals.
- Market Rent review valuations.
- Probate valuations.
Landlord & Tenant
Martel Maides Commercial are well positioned to give advice in relation to a number of Landlord & Tenant matters. Our Commercial team are able to provide expert knowledge to ensure a good Landlord & Tenant relationship is maintained and will endeavour to assist in the avoidance of unnecessary disputes. Our L&T services include:
- Lease negotiation advice.
- Lease renewal negotiations.
- Rent review advice and negotiations.
- Dilapidations interpretation.
- Expert Witness and Arbitration advice.
Martel Maides has a dedicated Property Management team who work closely with the Commercial team. Please refer to our Property Management service for further information.