Approximately 28,250 sq ft split between three buildings. Large parking and yard area. Excellent specification and loading facilities. SOLD BY MARTEL MAIDESMore information
- Three buildings comprising 28,250 sq ft.
- Parking and yard.
- Excellent location.
- SOLD BY MARTEL MAIDES
Nelson Place is a development/refurbishment opportunity, located in Smith Street, St Peter Port, in the heart of the commercial district. The building boasts an impressive Listed 1883 facade. Planning consent is in place to demolish the building behind the Listed...More information
- Redevelopment/Refurbishment opportunity
- Office/Retail or all retail use
- Total approx 14,000 sq.ft.
- Offers sought in the region of £2.2 million
An opportunity to purchase the freehold interest of 2 purpose built blocks of 11 vacant local market flats with 9 parking spaces, located in a popular residential area on the outskirts of St Peter PortMore information
- 11 local market apartments
- 9 Parking spaces
- Excellent location
- Vacant Possession March 2012
We are delighted to offer for sale a freehold Self-Catering investment, on a highly confidential basis. The property has a long trading history and in 2011 occupancy has not been far short of 100%. The units are in good condition...More information
- 3 and 4 Star Accommodation
- Ideal for Family investors
- Excellent location
- Established and profitable trading history
These substantial offices and private, underground parking facilities are available to purchase or rent. This property would suit an investor but also offers an exciting opportunity for a company looking to purchase their own offices. A rare opportunity, early viewing...More information
- The freehold of this building is available to purchase
- Existing tenant occupying on a rolling basis
- Estimated rental value £140,000 p.a. to include 14 car spaces
- Full details on application
An opportunity to purchase a freehold residential investment comprising a purpose built block of four local market flats with four lockup garages. The property has been well maintained and , subject to some minor cosmetic work, the flats are in move...More information
- Freehold Residential Investment
- Four 2 bedroom local market flats
- Four lock up garages
- Separate electric meters and common oil central heating
A rare opportunity to purchase the freehold interest of a modern warehouse unit in an excellent location. The building is available with vacant possession and therefore suitable for investors or owner-occupiers.More information
- Light Industrial Use Class
- Good access from La Hure Mare Road
- Estimated Rental Value £42,000 p.a.
- Freehold available £650,000
These premises have the benefit of Light Industrial Use and have been used as workshops and stores. There are two separate units which share the large yard. Access is off Route de Carteret down Clos De Salle and this tarmac...More information
- Unit 1 is approximately 2,975 sq ft and Unit 2 is 2,415 sq ft.
- Workshops, yard and access road.
- Part let producing income.
- Asking price £645,000 freehold.
An opportunity to acquire the freehold of an attractive retail and office building with an original shop front. The building comprises a self contained ground floor retail unit with first floor store. In addition, a side entrance provides separate access to...More information
- Approximately 656 sq ft of retail and store
- Basement of 410 sq ft let separately to Fletcher Sports
- Approximately 976 sq ft of offices
- Freehold £585,000
A very rare opportunity to purchase the freehold interest of a vacant retail property in a prime retail location in the heart of St Peter Port. The property requires complete refurbishment/redevelopment including a new roof and works to eradicate rot...More information
- Freehold Development Opportunity
- Prime Retail Location
- Lower Ground, Ground and 4 upper floors
- Offers invited in excess of £500,000
This prominant shop on the junction of L'Ancresse Road and L'Abbaye, opposite the Vale Church, is available to purchase for the first time in 40 years. The current owner has successfully run his business from the premises for many years...More information
- Approximately 1,172 sq ft of accommodation
- Excellent visibility and frontage.
- Freehold for sale
- Asking Price £330,000
A rare opportunity to acquire a small warehouse and store. The building is in very good condition and is constructed with block work walls and a steel framed roof with insulated roofing panels. There are two large electric roller shutter doors...More information
- Approximately 2,275 sq ft plus external parking.
- Warehouse, office, wc and kitchen facilities.
- Good condition.
- Asking Price £325,000 freehold.
A well drained field in a convenient central location, next to the Pony Club facilities. Direct access from the lane by two gateways. Ideal for all forms of agriculture and for livestock and horses. Vacant possession available on completion of a...More information
- 5 Vergees
- Adjacent to Pony Club facilities
- Direct access from lane
- Freehold £62,500
A good small field in a stunning clifftop location in Torteval, from where spectacular sea views can be enjoyed. Ideal for agricultural use and has been worked for many years. vacant possession available on completion of the sale. PERRY'S GUIDE...More information
- Approx 2 Vergees
- Stunning Cliff top location
- Access by new Right of Way
- Freehold £30,000
The property is located within Garenne Park, off Rue a Chien. Recently re-roofed, the accommodation is arranged over two floors and has an area of approximately 15,192 sq.ft. The premises are fitted with suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and are...More information
- New roof and approx. 15,192 sq.ft.
- Available to rent but the owner may consider a sale of the freehold
- Approx. 27 car parking spaces
- Further details on application
Well presented self-contained offices arranged on three levels having a total net area of approximately 2,600 sq.ft. The offices provide an excellent disaster recovery opportunity, or self contained offices for a small business, in the centre of St Peter Port.More information
- Freehold available to purchase
- Approximately 2,600 sq. ft.
- Available with vacant posession.
- Open to offers
Located on Le Bordage, Bordage House is available to rent but may also be available to purchase. The offices are arranged over ground and four upper floors and offer a modern, open plan working environment in a very central position...More information
- A total of 12,189 sq ft plus car park.
- Modern, open plan offices.
- Available with vacant posession.
- Freehold price on application.
A very large industrial premises in the centre of St Peter Port comprising a substantial variety of existing buildings. The premises is offered for sale with the benefit of vacant possession and should be of interest to a business looking for...More information
- 18ft high eaves in main granite building.
- Additional stores, workshops and ancillary offices.
- Freehold with vacant posession
- Price on Application
This lodging house comprises spacious accommodation for staff as prescribed under Use Class 5. The living accommodation is set within a large converted Victorian house and a cavity built rear extension, constructed in 1991. A granite barn located at...More information
- 14 bedrooms for staff accommodation in accordance with Use Class 5.
- Available by way of a new lease or Option to purchase freehold
- Extensive plot and parking
- Asking rent £40,000 p.a. For details in respect of the Option please call Martel Maides