Approximately 28,250 sq ft split between three buildings. Large parking and yard area. Excellent specification and loading facilities. SOLD BY MARTEL MAIDESMore information
- Three buildings comprising 28,250 sq ft.
- Parking and yard.
- Excellent location.
- SOLD BY MARTEL MAIDES
Nelson Place is a development/refurbishment opportunity, located in Smith Street, St Peter Port, in the heart of the commercial district. The building boasts an impressive Listed 1883 facade. Planning consent is in place to demolish the building behind the Listed...More information
- Redevelopment/Refurbishment opportunity
- Office/Retail or all retail use
- Total approx 14,000 sq.ft.
- Offers sought in the region of £2.2 million
We are delighted to offer for sale a freehold Self-Catering investment, on a highly confidential basis. The property has a long trading history and in 2011 occupancy has not been far short of 100%. The units are in good condition...More information
- 3 and 4 Star Accommodation
- Ideal for Family investors
- Excellent location
- Established and profitable trading history
An unusual opportunity to acquire a mixed use investment property comprising a spacious Open Market apartment and a self contained ground floor retail unit. The shop is well let and producing an income of £13,350 per annum, while the apartment...More information
- Mixed use investment property
- 2 bedroom Open Market Flat- vacant
- Well let Retail unit
- Parking for two cars.
This substantial detached house in L'Islet, St Sampson, has the added benefit of two commercial premises. The first is a retail premises currently used as a hair salon and the second is an office which is also currently occupied by a...More information
- 3 bedroom house, garage, garden and parking
- Detached office building and semi detached retail unit
- Planning consent for 1 bedroom maisonette
- Asking £675,000
It is not often that such a well let commercial investment opportunity comes on the market. We are delighted to offer this property for sale with the benefit of a virtually full repairing lease with 13 years left to run....More information
- Freehold Investment For sale
- 13 years remaining on Lease
- 3 yearly RPI linked rent reviews
- 6.5% Net Yield
These premises have the benefit of Light Industrial Use and have been used as workshops and stores. There are two separate units which share the large yard. Access is off Route de Carteret down Clos De Salle and this tarmac...More information
- Unit 1 is approximately 2,975 sq ft and Unit 2 is 2,415 sq ft.
- Workshops, yard and access road.
- Part let producing income.
- Asking price £645,000 freehold.
An opportunity to acquire the freehold of an attractive retail and office building with an original shop front. The building comprises a self contained ground floor retail unit with first floor store. In addition, a side entrance provides separate access to...More information
- Approximately 656 sq ft of retail and store
- Basement of 410 sq ft let separately to Fletcher Sports
- Approximately 976 sq ft of offices
- Freehold £585,000
This profitable, well established, freehold Public House is available to purchase. Located in St Peter Port, this premises is a free house and, in addition to the ground floor bar and store, there is a spacious, first floor, two bedroom local...More information
- Ground floor bar and stores with seating for approx. 50 people.
- First floor 2 bedroom, spacious flat in good order.
- Very well presented throughout.
- Asking price £475,000 for the freehold with vacant possession.
A rare opportunity to acquire a small warehouse and store. The building is in very good condition and is constructed with block work walls and a steel framed roof with insulated roofing panels. There are two large electric roller shutter doors...More information
- Approximately 2,275 sq ft plus external parking.
- Warehouse, office, wc and kitchen facilities.
- Good condition.
- Asking Price £325,000 freehold.
The property is located within Garenne Park, off Rue a Chien. Recently re-roofed, the accommodation is arranged over two floors and has an area of approximately 15,192 sq.ft. The premises are fitted with suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and are...More information
- New roof and approx. 15,192 sq.ft.
- Available to rent but the owner may consider a sale of the freehold
- Approx. 27 car parking spaces
- Further details on application
Well presented self-contained offices arranged on three levels having a total net area of approximately 2,600 sq.ft. The offices provide an excellent disaster recovery opportunity, or self contained offices for a small business, in the centre of St Peter Port.More information
- Freehold available to purchase
- Approximately 2,600 sq. ft.
- Available with vacant posession.
- Open to offers
A very large industrial premises in the centre of St Peter Port comprising a substantial variety of existing buildings. The premises is offered for sale with the benefit of vacant possession and should be of interest to a business looking for...More information
- 18ft high eaves in main granite building.
- Additional stores, workshops and ancillary offices.
- Freehold with vacant posession
- Price on Application
This lodging house comprises spacious accommodation for staff as prescribed under Use Class 5. The living accommodation is set within a large converted Victorian house and a cavity built rear extension, constructed in 1991. A granite barn located at...More information
- 14 bedrooms for staff accommodation in accordance with Use Class 5.
- Available by way of a new lease or Option to purchase freehold
- Extensive plot and parking
- Asking rent £40,000 p.a. For details in respect of the Option please call Martel Maides
Located on Le Bordage, Bordage House is available to rent but may also be available to purchase. The offices are arranged over ground and four upper floors and offer a modern, open plan working environment in a very central position...More information
- A total of 12,189 sq ft plus car park.
- Modern, open plan offices.
- Available with vacant posession.
- Freehold price on application.
SOLD - 12 Lots of Agricultural land For Sale by Public Auction at 6.00 pm on Tuesday 16th July 2013. Fields available in St Martins, Torteval, the Vale, Castel, St Saviours and St Peters.More information
- Auction now complete.
- All Lots sold by Martel Maides Commercial.
- Valuations of fields for future sales now available.
- Further enquiries to Nick Renny.