We are delighted to offer for sale a freehold Self-Catering investment, on a highly confidential basis. The property has a long trading history and in 2011 occupancy has not been far short of 100%. The units are in good condition...More information
- 3 AND 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- ESTABLISHED AND PROFITABLE TRADING HISTORY
- IDEAL FOR FAMILY INVESTORS
This profitable, well established, freehold Public House is available to purchase. Located in St Peter Port, this premises is a free house and, in addition to the ground floor bar and store, there is a spacious, first floor, two bedroom local...More information
- Ground floor bar and stores with seating for approx. 50 people.
- First floor 2 bedroom, spacious flat in good order.
- Very well presented throughout.
- Asking price £475,000 for the freehold with vacant possession.
A rare opportunity to acquire a popular cafe in the heart of St Martin's. La Croix Guerin Cafe is a very visible cafe and the business is available to purchase together with an assignment of the existing lease. Offering just over...More information
- Leasehold, licenced cafe and business
- Approximately 70 covers
- Lease with 10 years unexpired
- Asking price for business £175,000
An opportunity to acquire a leasehold public house, in a prominent location, with a long trading history and established business. Local Market residential accommodation included. All fixtures and fittings within the pub also included. Please contact Nick Renny or Terry Gardiner...More information
- Well established and popular Pubic House
- 4 bedroom local market accommodation
- Fully equiped and accounts available
- Business premium £55,000 plus stock
Situated above All In Black in the High Street and enjoying superb harbour views. A well known and popular business offered as a going concern.More information
- An exciting opportunity in St Peter Port
- Leasehold rent of £20,000 p.a.
- The existing lease runs to 2017
- Offers for the business invited in the region of £49,000
The Chalet Hotel is a successful hotel business set in the beautiful surroundings of the Fermain Valley. The hotel is available to purchase as a going concern. All enquiries should be made through the owners' Sole Agent, Martel Maides Commercial.More information